Promote your business to the public while providing your employees with a chance to team up in an effort to protect and preserve our environment for future generations. Your group can choose between three fun-filled volunteer projects- a shoreline clean-up, a sand dune restoration, or a storm drain marking program.
Help protect our oceans, marine life and coastal ecosystems by keeping our shoreline clean and litter free. Volunteers work together to remove marine debris from local beaches, waterways, and Biscayne Bay islands. Boat/Kayak transportation provided when needed.
Help restore the natural authenticity and balance of Miami Beach sand dune ecosystems. The dunes are a vital defense against storm surges and provide habitat for many endangered species. Volunteers will remove invasive species from local sand dunes and re-introduce natives with the help of an ecologist and City of Miami Beach staff.
Storm Drain Marking Program
Help prevent dumping of toxic substances into our water bodies through this well-known and effective educational strategy. Volunteers will label Miami Beach storm drains by gluing disks displaying “Don’t Pollute, Flows to Waterways”, both in English and Spanish.
ECOMB’s Team Building Benefits
- Build TEAM SPIRIT
- Fun, outdoor activities
- Preserve and protect our environment
- Generate community pride
- Association with a well known environmental non-profit
- High visibility on some of the world’s most popular beaches
- Informational presentation on the site’s ecology by a professional naturalist
- All necessary supplies provided
- Marketing of your event on ECOMB’s website, email campaigns, and press releases
- Placement of your logo on ECOMB’s website
- A USB Drive with digital prints of your team in action!
For pricing and to schedule your business’s eco-volunteer event with ECOMB, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org